Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh the Animals will play!


This fine image I will hopefully be using as my mailer for getting commissions and illustration jobs in the near future. The theme for this particular drawing is animals in children books. Each animal from left to right: The Snake from the Jungle, The Ugly Duckling, Big Bad Wolf, The Walrus and the Oysters from Alice in Wonderland and Filnally the Three Pigs.

Its amazing what can happen when you put your pen to paper and after some time look to find a beautiful image has come about. I had no real idea on what I was going to do and it just came together in the end. I started with the Ugly Duckling and the other animals just fell into place.

1 comment:

Adam Glendye said...

i like it! why did you start with the ugly duckling? were you thinking about me?