Saturday, January 3, 2009

Noah"s Ark Mishap

Happy New Year everyone!!

Maybe this year will be the year I finally live my dream as being a paid artist! Well until then (and even when I'm a Big time Artist!) I will keep on drawing.

The above image is self explanatory (I hope?!?) and I did this once again in my handy dandy moleskin sketchbook for fun. I actually started by drawing one giraffe and the image just evolved from there. It amazes me how it just came together...I think the bears are my favorite. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

This made me chuckle! I like it A LOT! All your work is fantastic, I especially like your blog header! God has given you a gift, for sure, bc you are incredibly talented! :) (Btw, I'm Andy's friend, Beth! He wanted to brag about you!)