Thursday, February 4, 2010

IF: Focus

When I think of "Focus" I think of being distracted by many different thing pulling you in different directions. You need to keep focused in order to do what you need to.

As to my approach on doing the illustration...I wanted to break this rut of doing everything in pen and ink so I decided to throw a little color into the mix. To be honest...I am not too happy with it but I look at this a chance to grow. (I am my worst critic!) Oh well..Enjoy and thanks to ALL of you who have made a comment as it brightens my day every time I read them!

1 comment:

Brett Brooks said...

Why don't you like this...? I think it's really awesome. And considering our upcoming collaboration, I think this is a perfect launchpad for what's to come. It looks really great, man.