Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hands




I realize it has been awhile since my last post but...to be honest I haven't been doing much artwork lately. I feel like I've been in a slump with my art lately. I still draw everyday but I haven't been too happy what I have done.

I think this image owes a lot to my frustration about my lack of good drawings as of late. These are my hands and they are to blame to some degree about my lack of good drawings. I really like how this image turned out and ironically I did this in my current self-made slump.

2 comments:

Adam Glendye said...

slump or no slump i like what you do. even though i know very little about art. so take that for what it is worth. whenever i need inspiration i like to read other blogs. one of my fav's is http://www.calebchancey.com/blog/index.php he is a photographer out of birmingham. and he is very resourceful and likes to blog about music.

also, check out www.mpjmusic.com he creates many beautiful word pictures and you can download his "throwing punches in the dark" record for free.

hope this helps your imagination.

Collab Create said...

It's not how hard you fall, but how fast you pick up the pencil...NOW DRAW!!!!

are you a hand model!?

-Aries