Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Early Wake Up





This Post is dedicated to both Danielle and anyone who has ever felt the way she did at that moment. I too have felt (I KNOW can you believe it!...ME!?!) the cold sting of rejection many times over in my short existence in this world but I always manage to pull myself up and get back in the saddle.

This is a pretty much a personal glimpse into Danielle's and my life and I made sure to ask her permission to post this before I did. For the most part it was verbatim what we said to one another...I of course embellished slightly in the dialogue to add effect but I tried to keep the moment as was.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! Have a good one.

3 comments:

andym said...

Thank GOD! you do not sleep naked... This story hits close to home for me too...Danielle can give me a call anytime.....

Amber said...

Yes, I too have had those moments!

Beth Anne said...

That's intense! Yeah, I've totally been in her shoes more than I've ever wanted to! But, good thing God's got an even better plan than the ones I get 'stuck' on! lol