Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ICON5 Sketches

I just got back from The ICON5 this week and BOY did it come in handy at learning so much new stuff. I had a really great time even though I was sick as a dog throughout the week. I hope I can capitalize on all that learned and keep in touch with all my new Illustration buddies I met.


This was done in my sketchbook while on the Sketch Crawl which was a lot of fun and I truly recommend you all go on one of these Sketch Crawls.

This is just people I saw around the conference...No one special.




This is an a couple of drawings I did while at the conference.

I will be posting more drawings tomorrow....Probably my comics I did.

4 comments:

SUNSHINE MOM said...

If only I had your talent!

Sarah said...

i always love seeing your work Mark! You should definitely post the comics, those were amazing!

Aries Photography said...

Good stuff! Where are the sketches from the call center in 2007? And, when are you coming back!?!

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Your Buddy the Brother Andy sent me the link. Very cool drawings. Now I see where Andy gets his drawing skills/ideas from. I really like the Bob Dylan drawing and the Bicycle drawning. It looks like whoever was riding the bike hit a bad pot hole or curb, so I was thinking to myself you think the front bicycle tire looks bad, you should have seen what happen to the person riding the bike. Maybe that os in a different drawing.

Keep up the Excellent Work, Good Luck with your employment search and I look forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Keith Tozier